Smile with Joy!

Smile with Joy!

1 Thessalonians

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus!"

Monday, May 16, 2011

Back from Vacation!

it was a good trip to Canada! i think i shall start a mini food blog trail from my trip haha. Most of the photos from my vacation were food, food and more food! YUMZ stay tuned! :)

Well, for starters, i had an 8 hour transit in Japan Narita Aiport. so i could take 2 meals there and went to sleep/shower in the Day Rooms (with shampoo/soap/lotion/toothbrush/toothpaste/comb etc etc provided! don't you just love Japan!)

I now know the transit area in the Narita Airport like the back of my hand hehehe. it's a great place for shopping too! i even bought some onigiri's and Tokyo Ginza baumkuchen for my next flight to Vancouver :)

I felt a little queasy after my first flight, so we went for some soupy stuff! I can't remember the name of the shop, but its a small cafe like restaurant two shops to the right of McDonald's and beside the origami shop.

I had the sweet beef udon ..


and my sis had the prawn tempura udon.

it was affordable and really good. soothed our tummies :)

then we went to the Day Rooms to sleep for 3 hours and had a quick shower too. you know how flights make your hair all greasy and you get off the plane looking terrible haha. It's located before McDonald's and the noodle cafe/restaurant above. It was clean, the beds were comfortable and the amenities provided were excellent :)

before our flight, we had dinner at the small cafe near Gates 56-58. it was tucked away in a corner but it was a good find! the Omu Rice was delicious and tasty yum yum!

this place was cheaper and they had a wider range of stuff to choose from. we came back here again when we transited home a few weeks later :)

Awesome food in Canada coming soon! ^_^