Smile with Joy!

Smile with Joy!

1 Thessalonians

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus!"

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kamei Royale Restaurant, Vancouver

My all time favourite restaurant in Vancouver! it's always the first and last place that I dine at whenever i'm in Vancouver haha

So naturally this is the first place that we stepped into for our first meal after a long plane ride, and before we could check-in at our hotel :)

The staff here are always friendly, attentive and ever-ready to help! And of course, the food is first-rate, excellent and scrumptious! :P

The portions might be a little large for small eaters (like myself) though, so you may try to share the dishes if you like :)

My sis ordered the Chicken Karaage (Japanese fried chicken) and Ebi Tempura (Prawn tempura).. it's like the twice the portion of the servings in Singapore!


I shared with my mum the Lunch Bento Set - Mixed Sushi and Sashimi. Everything was very fresh and appetizing


We ordered another 6pc Spicy Salmon Sushi Roll to share. I love salmon, but i personally found this spicy sauce a bit weird for me ...


There would be more Kamei Royale food photos coming up as I can never stay away from this place hahaha

Kamei Royale Restaurant - Japanese Cuisine in Vancouver / Sushi in Vancouver
1030 W Georgia Street, #211
Vancouver, BC V6E2Y3
(Opposite the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, on the 2nd floor above Tiffany & Co.)